Lets checkout how physiotherapy clinic in Langwarrin will help you to recover from severe back pain. Back pain is one of the most critical health problems among people of all age groups across the world. About 80% of people are diagnosed with back pain. The pain severely affects their lifestyle, which further leads to debilitation, depression and fatigue. If you are among those 80% people to be suffering from back pain, we would suggest you to go for the physiotherapy treatment for back pain.
Let’s first causes of the back pain then we will focus why physiotherapy is the apt choice to go with.
According to physiotherapy clinic in Langwarrin, there are two types of back pain: acute and chronic. The pain develops unexpectedly and lasts less than six weeks is said to be acute. It is usually caused by a fall or heavy lifting. Back pain that continues for more than three months is the chronic pain. It is less common than acute pain. Chronic pain comes without any specific reason and is diagnosed by doctors with a test or imaging study. There are many causes of the pain. It may be due to some kinds of trauma or it can start as off mine ache.
Some of causes of the back pain has been mentioned below.
- Skeletal Irregularities: Back pain occurs if your spine curves abnormally. This condition is called Scoliosis. It may lead to back pain.
- Back Muscle Strains: Back muscle strains develop when you lift heavy items at poor lifting posture. It can lead to an injury. Bending from the waist rather than from knees to pick up heavy objects may cause back strain.
- Arthritis: Osteoarthritis is another cause of back pain. There are some cases in which arthritis in the spine narrows the space around the spinal cord. It’s a condition known as spinal stenosis.
- Awkward Posture:Slouching when standing, sitting and lifting make stress upon spine. Ligaments overstretch, discs stretch, muscles fatigue, spinal nerves and joints are kept under stress.
- Ligament Sprains: Ligaments are strong flexible fibrous tissues. They are tough. If they stretch too suddenly, they can become torn. This causes pain and swelling. Usually, it happens due to forceful trauma accidents.
- Bulging Discs: A bulging disc injury occurs when a part of a disc depresses against a nerve from the spinal cord and pinches it, disturbing its function. It is the cause of back pain.
- Osteoporosis:it’s a condition in which your bones become brittle and porous, which further affects your spine’s vertebrae that can develop compression fractures.
Physiotherapy Treatment for Back Pain
Physiotherapy is scientifically proven to be one of the most effective ways to treat and prevent pain and injury.It strengthens muscles and improves function. Depending on the symptoms and conditions of the pain, physiotherapy clinic in Langwarrin remove pain completely without causing any side effect.
It not only reduces or removes pain for a short time, but also reduces the risk for future back-pain re-occurrence. Based on the particular diagnosis, varied methods are practiced by physiotherapists to treat patients. They may follow pain management program, which helps get rid of inflammation and swelling for sometimes. With the right physiotherapy clinic in Langwarrin, a patient can get relief form pain permanently.
Benefits of physiotherapy
It is true that a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug helps to ease the swelling, but depending on it for a long time may be a risk of being addicted to it. In oppose, the physiotherapy treatment can bring you back to your normal life.
When the treatment starts, it slowly reduces pain level and improves lumbar spine function to allow you to move and bend normally. Since every individual has different reasons of backache, treatment is planned to best suite every individual patient. Doctors give tips and suggest exercises that minimize strain on back. Some tips include getting up for a couple of minutes every hour and doing a few quick stretches. They also advise patients on the best sitting posture too.
If you are looking for a physiotherapy clinic in Langwarrin for back pain, My Therapist Group is the right name for you. At this clinic, you will meet trained and experienced physiotherapists who will plan the treatment program that is suitable for you.Remember, taking the correct lower back pain therapy exercises and expert guidance can really bring you back to the normal life.